Tuesday 26 June 2018

Emotions and Health


Health and Emotions

Hello friends, it’s another day and here I am again with my new experience in poetic form. Enjoy the reading and share your views and reviews.

A friend in a town asked me " Oh my God, you are shedding your body weight and gracing your thinness. What had happened to you? How are you becoming this?"

I thought a while but unable to find the cue and just smiled to the current. (It is the best way to just smile when you don't get to know.)

There the search Begins. Beating the bunch and bushes in my mind. Every night and every day. Got an instinct on one day. OMG!! is it because of you and only you?

Related image

Geared again and another day. Took a breath and a long way. Pondered over that day and caught the same, as it was on the yesterday. 

To crown out the way, bulleting every part for a single day, spent with you. Surprised and amazed, got the way. "How come you used to make my day?"

Only you and because of you I can hold and I can mold. I can bear and I can cheer. I can switch and can be a tich. Head me right and went anyway. I can brow and can make me grow.

Who is yours you?

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. My "YOU" is the writer!!!
    Who writes with me someday,
    and who hears me everyday...

    ReplyDelete

The lost path

The lost path It is late when you realize that your time has passed and you bent other way. This is a common problem among most of us. ...